Life in startUp-Day2

Well, the second day of my office was worst and I fucked up very badly. Sometimes we think everything is going well and suddenly some shocking surprise will come into your life. The same thing happened to me also.

After a long hectic first day, I woke up early morning and I thought let's read little about HTML and CSS. After that, I got ready and called my friend to pick me. My friend is also working in a software company and there is 2-4 km distance in between his office and my office and yes he's a very good bike rider, but the problem is my office timing is 10am-7pm and my friend's office timing is 9:30am-6:30pm. So I left home at 8:15am and we reached at 9:15am. I was 45 minutes early so I searched for some Idly Dosa shop for my breakfast and finally, I found the one. Later after my breakfast, I went to the office and my two colleagues were already there. We said "Hi" to each other and started working. Yet I was learning the technology so I started googling about it. After few minutes almost everyone came into the office including the manager. The manager called me in his office and he assigned me some work. After that, I came out and started working on the assigned things. At Noon at 1:30pm, I and my colleagues went outside for the lunch. Frankly speaking, lunch is too costly here in HSR layout. Anyways after lunch again we started our work. Everything was going smooth and everything was fine until something worst happened.

I completed my task around at 4:30pm and I was free after that. Instead of learning about the technology more simply I started timepass on the internet. There is one famous saying in Hindi "Khali Dimag Saitan Ka Ghar" (An Empty mind is a Devil's house). Maybe you people can think now what I mean by the previous sentence. One pop up came on my window from the client website on which I was working.
Support:"How can I assist you today?"
Me:"How can you assist me?"
Support:"I can help you with our company products."
Me:"Okay but first tell me your name"
Support:"My name is Pragya(Changed name)"
Me:"Well your name is sweet"
Support:"Sir, This is a Corporate chat"
Me:"Oops sorry I thought it's a Social Networking Site"
Support:"Sir, can you provide your contact details?"
Me:"Sorry, I'm not Interested in a Relationship right now"
Support:"Sir again I'm telling you this is a corporate chat"
Me:"I know mam this is not a social networking site"
Me:"By the way nice talking to you mam, take care"

After the chat, I was talking to my colleagues about the chat and suddenly, one of my senior came and asked everyone who was chatting on the client website. I was like WHAT THE FUCK. How did he get to know about the chat? And then he asked me directly-
Senior:"Anjul is it you?"
Me:"No sir, I don't know what are you talking about (I closed the tab in my laptop)"
Senior:"Come here I'll show you what happened"
Me:"(Went nearby the senior and looked into his laptop and in a totally shocked posture I asked) Sir, what is this? (well I knew what was it but I was acting like I don't know anything)"
Senior:"It's the IP address and the whole chat details which client sent me and I know you did this"
Me:"(I realized that he knows already and I can't do anything so I started) Sorry sir, I was not having any wrong intention, I talked normally(I got scared like hell)"
Senior:"How can you tell that it's a normal chat? It's a corporate website and the way you chat it was unprofessional and not good."
Me:"Sorry Sir, next time this won't happen again"
Senior:"Sorry I can't help you now, the mail is already sent to everyone with IP address and full chat. And you only think if it's your company and someone will talk like this with your company employee then what will you do?"
Me:"I will remove that person who did this kind of act (I forgot I was in the situation)"

For today it's more than enough. Later I'll tell you how I faced my manager and senior.








Comments

Post a Comment