Life In startUp

Well, Today is not my first day in office, but yes it's the second week and it's like I'm already fucked up. Now don't take the previous sentence in a wrong way. I'm fucked up because of my own mistakes, that mistakes I'll share with you later and let's start from the very first day.

So, 4th June was the first day for me in the office. I was Happy as well as little bit nervous. So, I woke up at 6am early morning (Especially for engineers). My reporting time was 11am so, I was not worrying about it. I got ready and studied little bit about Java. I left my home at 9:30am as I was thinking I'll reach there on time. I booked the cab and as expected it was not coming on time. Cab was 20 minutes late, I thought this will be the best day of my life because I'm going to join a new company. I reached to the company location and I was 35 minutes late and it was all because of Bangalore's traffic. Finally, I entered in the office and environment was good. One of my Senior came and he introduced me with everyone. After few minutes my manager called me inside his cabin and he assigned me some task related to web development. I came out from the office and thinking how to complete the task as I don't know anything in web. I'm good in java programming and SQL but I got the task which was totally different. Later, I asked my senior for help and he taught me how to use the tools and inspect the elements. So, after completing the task I was happy as this was the first task for me in office. After that I got few more task and by the help of seniors I completed it and submitted it. I heard somewhere "In startup you will learn how to prepare tea to how to become a good developer" and I felt the same. So, at 7:30pm, I left the office and asked my friend to drop me till Majestic but his office was till 6pm, so, he already reached his home. I booked the cab again and I reached home at 9:45pm. I don't know about others but for me overall day was good apart from the 2 hours travelling.

Second day was the worst day for me. i was totally fucked up. Later, I'll tell you what actually happened. Till then take care and Namaskar.




Comments

Post a Comment