Life in startUp-Day3

Before I'll start about the third day, Let's continue with the second day. As you people already know I did a wrong thing and it was not acceptable.

After that (continuation of day-2):
Me: "Sir please don't tell the manager about all this, give me the last chance, I won't repeat this again."
Senior: "Okay I won't tell but what if he will read the mail and get to know about the incident then even I can't do anything."
Me: "Sir, in the mail my name is not mentioned, only IP address is there and the chat information. I'm sure if you won't tell then sir won't get to know anything"
Senior: "Okay fine let's see tomorrow"

After that, I called my friend to pick me up but his office was a bit far so, he told me to come to nearby BDA. I told my friend everything and he scolded me. The same thing I told to my other friends and they also scolded me like it's your new job, how can you do like that and so on.

The whole night I didn't sleep properly and only one thing was coming into my mind, what if my manager will throw me out of the company and other negative things. Later, in morning I woke up early and the same incident was running into my mind but I decided that whatever will happen I'll face it. Finally, my friend came to pick me from the Okahlipuram Bus-stand and he dropped me till BDA. I went to the office and was waiting for the manager. Around at 11:30am, my manager came and I was thinking about the result ( whether he'll throw me out or I'll be safe). I was waiting for my manager to call me so that I'll get to know about the result. After half an hour my manager called me in his cabin and I was hoping for the best. When I entered in his cabin, he was looking calm and relaxed. Finally, he asked me for yesterday's assignment and I was hoping that he won't ask me for yesterday's incident. Later on, nothing happened he assigned me some new task and then everything was perfectly fine.

Well, I'll write again about my other experiences in this StartUp. This story is becoming boring now and I seriously appreciate your patience for reading this. Now the time is to write something more exciting. Till then enjoy your days and take care.

Comments

Post a Comment